TCP Spy .NET is a small application used to trace TCP packets between a client and a server. Optimized for .NET Web Services or Web Site TCP Spy .NET will help you find any bottleneck and it will help you in analyzing your bandwidth usage. With TCP Spy .NET, you can inspect data in different views, track server calls or just redirect the host.
It's a 4 in 1 tool:
- monitoring tool
- web service / web site profiling tool
- redirection server
- Network / Web Site / Web Services spy
- Light (one file only)
- Small (less than 1 meg)
- Rich and easy user interface
- Auto update
- Monitor connection IP address
- Monitor connection destination
- Monitor opened connection
- Log connections and requests to file
- Suspend monitoring with no service interruption
- Flag connection / request for an easier tracking
- Insert grid marker for an easier tracking
- View and clear log file
- Profile Web Service: calls, durations, bytes in, bytes out
- Profile Url: content, size
- Get stats about Web Service (calls, duration, bytes in, bytes out)
- Get stats about Url (calls, duration, bytes in, bytes out)
- Pause profiling without interrupting the communication
- Get the size and the duration of the each request
- View request details for each connections
4. Redirection server
- Configure port redirection
- Configure ip redirection
5. Network spy
- Inspect bytes in data
- Inspect bytes out data
- Inspect header and raw data
- View HTTP header
TCP Spy .NET Standard Edition is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-08-27. The program can be installed on Windows.
TCP Spy .NET Standard Edition (version 4.1) has a file size of 590.68 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 83 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of TCP Spy .NET Standard Edition since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-27.
The latest version is 4.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-30.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2007-08-27
Added a message if unable to start the trace
Added the url extension in the connection grid (jpg, htm, zip...)
Added more cache
Fixed auto update
Added a close confirmation
posted on 2007-03-21
New UI look
New web site profile mode